Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Requirtment 2013 – Apply Online for 19515 LDC Vacancies:
HIGH COURT STAY ON PANCHAYATI RAJ LDC Requirment…………
LINK FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION LIST ——
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Dept, Rajasthan has issued notification for the recruitment of 19515 Lower Divisional Clerk vacancies at districts of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates may apply on line for post at desired districts on or before 22-03-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 19515
Name of the Post: Lower Divisional Clerk
Names of Districts:
1.Ajmer: 589 Vacancies
2. Alwar: 1005 Vacancies
3. Baran: 461 Vacancies
4. Banswada: 651 Vacancies
5. Badmer: 797 Vacancies
6. Bharatpur: 783 Vacancies
7. Bhilwada: 815 Vacancies
8.Bikaner: 467 Vacancies
9. Bundi: 387 Vacancies
10. Chittodgarh: 625 Vacancies
11. Chooru: 527 Vacancies
12. Dousa: 475 Vacancies
13. Dholpur: 327 Vacancies
14. Dungarapur: 499 Vacancies
15.GangaNagar: 677 Vacancies
16. Hanumangarh: 535 Vacancies
17. Jaypur: 1035 Vacancies
18. Jaisalmer: 273 Vacancies
19. Jalor: 565 Vacancies
20. Jhalwad: 533 Vacancies
21. Jhunjhunu: 613 Vacancies
22.Jodhpur: 723 Vacancies
23.Kota: 337 Vacancies
24. Nagour: 971 Vacancies
25. Pali: 685 Vacancies
26. Rajasamand: 443 Vacancies
27. Savayi Madhopur: 419 Vacancies
28. Sikar: 695 Vacancies
29. Sirohi: 327 Vacancies
30. Tonk: 489 Vacancies
31. Udaypur: 987 Vacancies
32. Karouli: 471 Vacancies
33. Pratapgarh: 329 Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit should be 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Senior Secondary Education from the recognized Board of Education and ‘O’ Level DOEACC Certificate in Electrical Dept or Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Application from Government Polytechnic College or any other equivalent or qualify in RSC IT Examination.
Application Fee Details: General category candidates & Other State candidates of all categories has to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, OBC / SBC candidates of Rajasthan has to pay a fee of Rs.250/- , SC / ST category candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.100/-. Mode of payment must be through e-mitra or CSC centers of Rajasthan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the merit in educational qualifications and experience .
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online for the post through Raj Panchayat website on or before 22-03-2013. Applicants must take print of application form and retain it further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Enter into e-mitra portal (http://emitra.gov.in/) and deposit the examination fee and get the unique token number (16 digits).
2. After Getting the fee payment details then fill the application form.
3. Logon to Rajasthan Jail Recruitment Portal http://exampraj.rajasthan.gov.in and click on ‘Apply online’ and enter the Token number and date of birth and fill the security code and valid button.
4. Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully.
5. Fill the all mandatory fields given in the online application form.
6. Before online apply candidates need to Scan their photograph and signature for uploading at the time online applying.
7. After filling all the mandatory regions click on the ‘Submit’ button, then applicant will receive an application ID, save it for further reference.
8. Take the print out of the application form for any further use.
Online Application Starts from: 18-02-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 22-03-2013 (11:59 PM)
Deposition of Application Fee: 18-02-2013 to 22-03-2013 Midnight.
SHARE your great view……………………..-:-